Question New PC having major issues with Windows working properly

Jul 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

I've recently put together a new build and am having a ton of issues with the pc working properly. Mainly with windows, nothing works properly on windows at all. Apps don't open properly, some apps wont even install. A lot of apps open and in the task manager and I can see that they get suspended almost immediately. I am completely lost as I have tried a lot. My bios is up to date, windows has all of the proper drivers installed and all of the hardware seems to be working properly. I have double checked ram and it does the same thing in all configurations.

The weird thing is that I tossed the ssd into my old build and everything worked flawlessly on windows. All of the apps that wouldn't open opened up right away with 0 hesitation. All of the apps that would not install, installed properly and worked.

Specs:
Ryzen 3900XT
Gigabyte B550 Aorus Master
Corsair Vengeance Ram 32GB (2 sets of 2 8gb sticks)
EVGA 2080 Super Black Edition
Samsung 970 Evo 1TB
MSI Mag liquid cooler
EVGA 750W PSU

Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.

Jul 29, 2020
Fresh install, I used the media creation tool and reinstalled windows about 4 times now. Each time with a different usb as well. I don’t think windows is the issue because when I put swap out the ssd and put it inside my old oc everything runs just fine. Absolutely no issues with windows there. Only on the new build it doesn’t work properly