Question New PC having problems with graphics cards [no display] ?

Dec 12, 2022
Bought new pc in germany year ago, wanted to slap GPU and make it decent gaming pc. But it wont show display when i put gpu. I went and got new psu,mobo, rams and still no display. Only thing i didnt change is CPU. Not really into pcs that much but i own Phone service in serbia and sometimes i fix computers too but this never happend to me not sure if there is a bios settings for it. Also i didnt just try one gpu i tried 2x Rx 570, 1050, 1050Ti. And still pc just turns on no display. After swaping all those gpus i tried my old r7 240, turned on option in Bios for pci ‘Legacy’ and its working installed system and everything. But than again tried ‘Newer’ gpus and No display.. Forgot to mention that pc is working all good with Integrated gpu
Build Mobo Gigabyte H410M S2H V3 and H410M-Pro MSI, 16gb ram 2666mhz. I5 10400. Here are pictures i took when old R7 is in it reads in bios, but with newer cards it just says N/A
https://ibb.co/2s9fQ7Z

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
Please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for the motherboard you're working with?

i tried 2x Rx 570, 1050, 1050Ti
They are still older generation cards, were they bought second hand? If so, the cards might very well be the issue(they were mined) if your PSU is built reliably.

Dec 12, 2022
https://ibb.co/2s9fQ7Z
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
Please include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for the motherboard you're working with?

i tried 2x Rx 570, 1050, 1050Ti
They are still older generation cards, were they bought second hand? If so, the cards might very well be the issue(they were mined) if your PSU is built reliably.
CPU: i5 10400
Motherboard: Gigabyte H410 S2H V3
Ram: 2x 8gb Ddr4 TeamGroup
SSD/HDD: Wd Blue HDD 500gb
GPU:RX 570 XFX, Gtx 1050 Gigabyte, gtx 1050ti
PSU: Captiva 650w and Cooler Master 500w
Chassis: Captiva PC 65756
Monitor: Samsung 24 Inch
All the gpus are tested in my work Pc and they are working without issues, both psu and rams, also forgot to mention flashed bios to newest version 6.0 and even downgraded it back to stock and back again to 6.0

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2022
Yes i checked power cables too, everything works fine on every other pc i tried. Swaped with new psu cables and everything still the same. The only thing i didnt swap i CPU. Is there are chance that cpu is problem? Im not suspecting on cpu because pc works fine on integrated graphics all cores are working, temps are good

Last edited: