[SOLVED] New PC I built, won't boot!

MagBoi

Reputable
Dec 12, 2019
Hey guys, so I recently finished my first ever build, but guess what, there is no signal on my monitor, but all of the fans, are spinning, including cpu and gpu fans.

I'm really lost to as what i'm supposed to do, so this is my last hope.

Solution
What are the complete system specs? There is a troubleshooting sticky at the top of the forum for this type of problem. If you perform every step in the checklist it should help you narrow down what is causing the problem. There is also a link to the checklist in my signature.

MagBoi

Reputable
Dec 12, 2019
It should also be noted, that I have checked all of the power cables, the seating of ram, gpu and I even screw the cpu cooler off, to make sure the cpu was seated correctly.

And I am starting to think that one of the parts isn't working. I did buy a used cpu, but bought a used motherboard from the same guy, which works.

What are the complete system specs? There is a troubleshooting sticky at the top of the forum for this type of problem. If you perform every step in the checklist it should help you narrow down what is causing the problem. There is also a link to the checklist in my signature.

Solution

MagBoi

Reputable
Dec 12, 2019

My specs are here https://pcpartpicker.com/list/W4wPJb

And yes I did see the post, and I am currently going trough each part of it. I just wanted this post, as a way of getting additional info.