New Pc is getting Random Bluescreens which maybe indicates Hardwear, Driver issues, or is it just Windows 10 ?!

Friedrich_Werner

Commendable
Dec 9, 2016
Hey Guys,
i have a Problem with my new selfbuilt PC, i´m getting some serious Bluescreens.
But let´s start from the beginnig,when i tried to install windows 10 i got some random Bluescreens, which always ended the installation. But on some magical way it finally worked and the pc was runnig fine. But the next day when i started up the pc again
the bluescreens were back. Sometimes while boot sometimes while on desktop. Then Windows 10 did a selfrepair and everything worked fine again. But some of these Bluescreens can indicate damaged Hardwear, so i teste the RAM with memtest86 and the windows included RAM test. The normal windows 10 test and memtest86 didn´t found anything, something strange was that the windows RAM test seems getting stuck when i put it to advanced mode, but memtest86, witch i started after that, didnt found any problems! After i tested the RAM i continued to the CPU. I tested it with the intel diagnostic tool, also no errors. The GPU, stressed with the heaven and 3dmark benchmarks also didn´t caused any problems! The HDD was tested with Windows-Tool, also no errors and the PC worked fine, i could browse and even play video games with it.
But then after a Windows update KB3201845 new bluescreens appeare so i disabled it, and the PC worked fine again. But there was something strange in my update history.
All intel-other-hardware-..., nvidia drivers had errors while installing. So i checked with the intel update manager for updates but it says no new updates found. Also asrock app and nvidia tool says no new updates have to be installed. Also the Pc worked fine from there on, benchmarking, browsing, videogames, restarting didn´t caused any bluescreens again.
But after i shut it down, and came back after about 8-9hrs the Bluescreens appearing again while Booting and in Desktop. One additionel thing when i try to boot it up from the usb stick i installed it, yes its activated with an oem-key, i always ending up in a bluescreen without coming to the option to repair Windows. Has anyone an idea what is causing these errors?
Bluescreen list:
-system thread exception not handled(often)
-critical structure corruption(often)
-0x000000BE
-unexpected kernel mode trap(often)ain
-unexpected store exception()once
-0xC0000001
-invalid mdl range(once)
-Driver IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL
Newest Error:
-The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
{05D1D5D8-18D1-4B83-85ED-A0F99D53C885}
and APPID
{AD65A69D-3831-40D7-9629-9B0B50A93843}
to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.
-0x00000109
PC-Parts:
CPU: I3 6100
Main: ASRock H110M-DVS R2.0
Ram: G.Skill 8GB DDR 4 2133 value( F4-2133C15S-8GNT)
GPU: Gigabyte Geforce 1050ti oc
HDD: 1TB Seagate 32MB
PSU: Corsair VS 450
Case: Aerocool gt advance
I would be very grateful if anybody could help me?

combinebasic

Reputable
Dec 23, 2015
Hi this error commonly happen if the computer causes problem during shutdown or powerup. In order to solve this check the compatibility of your drivers if its correct and installed correctly. Or maybe you installed drivers with old versions. try to update it. But the very safest way is to safemode your computer to remove all the old drivers files and download, install updates your drivers. Check also your hardware temperature if is also good because the problem may occur because of software or hardware problem.

Friedrich_Werner

Commendable
Dec 9, 2016

Ok thanks gonna try to install all drivers again!
CPU peak temp was once 68°c while an cpu stress test
GPU doesn´t get warmer than 61°c
mainboard under 50°c and the HDD less than 30°C!
But one strange thing is that all my Fans are spinning on full rpm(fan setting in the bios is set to standart) and
one fan isn´t even recognize by the system but is spinnig!
Sry for the late answer!!

Link_7802

Commendable
Dec 31, 2016
Turns out mine was just a weak PSU, pulled out the old wireless card I no longer use and did a quick clean out, and reseated the ram, works fine now. Turns out the computer was pulling more than the PSU could provide and was freezing/shutting down, removing the extra internals fixed my issue, now thinking of getting a better quality PSU for future sake

TRENDING THREADS