Question New PC keeps Blue Screening on resource intensive games only

Jul 30, 2019
Hello, so for the last couple of weeks my pc has been giving me some major headaches. The computer remains normal while in the desktop and while playing games like CSGO and Apex Legends. However, as soon as i try to run a more resource intensive game like wolfenstein youngblood the pc blue screens after a couple minutes of gameplay. My build is:
Core i9-9900k Stock Clock and voltages
Msi Meg Z390 Ace mobo
Corsair h150i pro aio cooler
32gb 3200 g.skill ripjaw v ram
Samsung 970 Evo 250gb [system]
Samsung 860 evo 1TB
EVGA RTX 2080 FTW 3
EVGA Supernova 850 G3

I used Whocrashed to analyse one of the minidump files after a bsod and got this:

On Tue 7/30/2019 2:56:47 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\073019-7281-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1BFCC0)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0x80, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8061863BFE3)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. This is a software bug.
This bug check belongs to the crash dump test that you have performed with WhoCrashed or other software. It means that a crash dump file was properly written out.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Any help is appreciated [ I am posting this from the problem computer btw]

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,

This could potentially be a hardware failure that is causing the issue or bad drivers, I would recommend making sure all drivers are updated to their latest release.

If that does not help usually it can be a RAM Related issue, even though the PC is new some new hardware can be faulty, so I would recommend removing 1 ram stick at a time and trying again to see if the problem persists let me know how you go,

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,

This could potentially be a hardware failure that is causing the issue or bad drivers, I would recommend making sure all drivers are updated to their latest release.

If that does not help usually it can be a RAM Related issue, even though the PC is new some new hardware can be faulty, so I would recommend removing 1 ram stick at a time and trying again to see if the problem persists let me know how you go,

I ran the Windows driver test and at first it blamed the razor synapse app for crash then a usb driver from silicon labs. This seemed really odd to me, so I took another approach. I removed one of my ram sticks and proceeded to play the first level of wolfenstein without a problem. I haven’t tried the second stick because I unfortunately had to leave my house for a business trip. So the question now is, if the problem where to be caused by faulty ram why would windows blame drivers for the crash.?