May 29, 2022
My PC keeps crashing with no blue screen. It also keeps showing an error in event viewer where it cannot create a crash dump, but it doesn’t tell me why it restarted. I have set it to provide a complete memory dump and even tried to specify where it should go, but maybe I am doing something wrong? I just did a fresh install with all new hardware minus the PSU. My current specs are on here: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bFwGPX. I have tried the NotYourFault tool and still cannot get it to create a crash dump. One thing I noticed was that when it did blue screen with that it immediately restarted, whereas my dad’s PC would actually hit 100% and then restart. I don’t know what is happening. Is my power supply not powerful enough for my new graphics card? I can live with getting a new one.

May 29, 2022
May 29, 2022
Your PC, according the bequiet power calculator would draw 712W.
So a 750w PSU , even a good new one, is probably insufficient
I don’t understand why it needs more. I just bought a 1000W power supply because that makes sense in a way, but is there a reason why specifically you need so much more? I know this doesn’t make much sense but do you know what I mean?