Question New PC keeps doing weird things then works fine after shut off

Insane Potatoz

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
Hello everyone, I build PC's for people, and just finished up a video editing PC for someone.
To make sure everything is at least running as it should be after installing drivers, I run Krunker.io (an online game)

Here's a bit of a long story on what happened;
After installing all the needed drivers on this PC, it seemed to be running fine and I played Krunker for a little bit. After this, though I started getting the "Aw snap!" error message on google withing 1 second of entering any site. Eventually, the PC shut down and gave my the blue screen of death... something I've never experienced before. I watched a quick video on how to get this PC back up and running again... none of the solutions worked. After around and hour of tinkering... I got back into windows. I had to reinstall drivers, though as to get back in I had to delete almost everything.
"Aw snap!"
It wouldn't go away while I was trying to reinstall drivers.
i deleted chrome a few times and reinstalled it.
Didn't work. I decided to go to bed and work on this PC today. So I came back to the PC, booted it up...
and everything worked fine.
I was very confused... but went with it. I installed all the drivers and software I needed and went back into Krunker. halfway through a round, "Aw snap!"
The error message again.
This was really frustrating. I hit restart in windows and it seemed everything was going fine... but is always seems that way.
I headed back to Krunker to see my frame rate was a stable 5 FPS (normally 75 capped at high settings).
I looked in my display settings to see the monitor was running at 64hz... which is weird cause it's a 75hz monitor.
Okay... I hit shut down
I booted back into windows and everything was fine!
I remembered that I needed to download drivers for the sound card. I went to install these drivers, and it worked fine until I had to restart. I hit restart to finish the driver install and when trying to boot back into windows, I got another blue screen.
I hit the power button on the PC and let it sit for like 10 minutes. I turned it back on after some time and it booted into windows fine... no evidence of a blue screen.
I have the PC next to me on a single google tab right now and am typing on my laptop.
My theory is that whenever I hit the restart button it makes the entire system so crazy... help?

Specs:
AMD Ryzen 7 2700
32gb (2x16gb) Gskill ripjaws ddr4 3200mhz memory (changed to 2933mhz in BIOS)
ASRock B450M pro4
Arctic Freezer 7 pro CPU cooler
Zotac GTX 1650 super
Seasonic Prime Gold 550w power supply
LG Sata optical drive
Crucial MX500 500gb ssd (boot)
Intel 600p series 2TB nvme ssd
Seagate Exos 12tb SATA 7.2k RPM enterprise hard drive
Sound BlasterX AE-5
Backup 802.11n usb dongle
Windows 10 Home (bought from newegg, booted from USB)

Sorry there was so much I typed but I really want some help on this cause I don't want my client to have to go through this stuff. She has a school project working with editing due in 7 days and needs this PC.
Thanks so much everyone, and sorry again for the long story.