Question New PC keeps freezing

Jul 2, 2022
So got a new PC on Friday and it keeps freezing. the freezes seem to be somewhat random and neither my CPU or GPU seem to spike in usage when it freezes but it’s hard to tell as my PC is unresponsive while frozen. The freezes usually happen once every 20 minutes or so unless I’m playing a game then it happens once every few minutes and the freezes usually last for 5-20 seconds making playing games pretty impossible. I have ensured all the drivers are up to date , I have run GPU and CPU stress tests and both seem fine, I have also tested my RAM. I have also made sure windows is fully updated. I’m pretty much out of ideas on how to fix it

Specs:
CPU - Intel® Core™ i7 12-Core Processor i7-12700 (2.1GHz) 25MB Cache
Motherboard - GIGABYTE Z690 UD DDR4 (LGA1700, USB 3.2, PCIe 5.0)
Memory - 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz
GPU - 10GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080
SSD - 1TB INTEL® 670p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
HDD - 4TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5"
Power Supply - CORSAIR 750W CX-M Series™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® BRONZE

So got a new PC on Friday and it keeps freezing. the freezes seem to be somewhat random and neither my CPU or GPU seem to spike in usage when it freezes but it’s hard to tell as my PC is unresponsive while frozen. The freezes usually happen once every 20 minutes or so unless I’m playing a game then it happens once every few minutes and the freezes usually last for 5-20 seconds making playing games pretty impossible. I have ensured all the drivers are up to date , I have run GPU and CPU stress tests and both seem fine, I have also tested my RAM. I have also made sure windows is fully updated. I’m pretty much out of ideas on how to fix it

Specs:
CPU - Intel® Core™ i7 12-Core Processor i7-12700 (2.1GHz) 25MB Cache
Motherboard - GIGABYTE Z690 UD DDR4 (LGA1700, USB 3.2, PCIe 5.0)
Memory - 32GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz
GPU - 10GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080
SSD - 1TB INTEL® 670p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
HDD - 4TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5"
Power Supply - CORSAIR 750W CX-M Series™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® BRONZE
Proper bios and mobo drivers?

Start making it smaller remove the gpu and connect to the igp....test.