Question NEW PC keeps shutting down please help!

Sep 17, 2020
ive recently built this pc

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/B6dyp2

from the jump its just been restarting, ill go to install windows (genuine USB) and it'll start copying over, then just turn off.

I've replaced the motherboard, gpu, ram, ssd, and even the psu thinking it may be hardware.... however its still doing it. on the first run with the first motherboard (msi pro carbon x570) i was able to get windows OS loaded and check temps witch were fine however it would randomly shut off, then restart. i then purchased all new stuff, other than the cpu since nothing looks physically wrong with it... (that is my last go to). the pc runs fine and everything runs, when it isn't doing anything or processing anything if you will. (hence why MAYBE its the cpu, but very unlikely, however its the last thing that i haven't replaced)

i just don't understand why it keeps restarting and wont allow me to download windows 10 os onto my newly built pc... or why its restarting. I've rechecked all connectors etc.

any ideas??? please ask away if i didn't clear anything up

Sep 17, 2020
What does 'genuine USB' mean? Where did you get it from? Did you create it yourself? If you did, how did you do it? Did you follow these instructions?
a genuine copy of windows from bestbuy. the reason i say that is people have issues downloading windows onto a new pc causes issues for some, so i went to best buy specifically to eliminate that possibility and it’s still having issues. at this point i’m taking it to a pc shop and praying they find out what is going on