new pc loudout

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

janstanic666

Prominent
Aug 18, 2017
Hello guys i need help with a pc upgrade!
This is a current setup of what i have now:

Case:Sharkoon VS3-V
Motherboard:M5A78L-M LX3
Cpu:AMD FX-4300
Memory:DDR3 8gb
Gpu:AMD Radeon r7 200series
Power suplay:550PSU 550Watt

I need help because i want to change my:
motherboard, cpu, and memory.

I have a little over 300$ so play help me guys!
Ty!!!!!!

Solution
It looks to be a standard mid size case, and if it is, those components should still fit... but I'm not entirely sure on the psu. I couldn't find the dimensions for psu clearance. Can you check and see if your 550w will fit? If it does, everything else should be good. It's an atx case, albeit slightly shorter in width than your friend's case, but the Ryzen 1200's stock cooler will still fit.

janstanic666

Prominent
Aug 18, 2017
now i have a problem a friend taht would sell me taht case sold it for higher price now i have in my house a case that i dont know would it fit all the components, and i dont know how to check it and would it be correct to use.

This is the case modecom step 107.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
It looks to be a standard mid size case, and if it is, those components should still fit... but I'm not entirely sure on the psu. I couldn't find the dimensions for psu clearance. Can you check and see if your 550w will fit? If it does, everything else should be good. It's an atx case, albeit slightly shorter in width than your friend's case, but the Ryzen 1200's stock cooler will still fit.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS