[SOLVED] New PC low fps !!

aurimasandrisiunas

Honorable
Mar 3, 2018
Hello so i build a new pc , and i have very huge fps drops ! Games i play is CSGO and League Of Legends , csgo res i play is 1024x728 and fps are only around 120 when i start shooting ir goes down to around 70 , and league of legends fps are only 90 ! My specs are - CPU - Ryzen 5 1400 , GPU - Gtx 1050ti Asus strix Aura edition, PSU - Corsair CX550m , Ram - Ballistix ddr4 2400mhz , mobo - gigabyte ab350m Gaming 3 , and i have Kingston SSD , im pretty sure i have everything installed right all the drivers .. so im not sure why my performane are so low..

Solution
Hello, so its seems that i fix my issue , what i did is i went to Argos bought a cheapest keyboard :D and on the csgo.exe file i went to properties , and disabled fullscreen optimizations , so actually im nkt sure wich one of them helped me . Thanks all for the help anyway .

aurimasandrisiunas

Honorable
Mar 3, 2018
my temps are tottaly fine cpu and gpu not even reaching 60 degrees, dual channel 2x4 gb, BTW: i had gaming pc few months ago i sold it cause i was getting like micro stutter in csgo wich i thought its hardwarde issue, but now everything is the same as it was before, but i mean its a brand new pc , brand new monitor brand new mouse, which im starting to think, can it be the keyboard causing micro stutter in games? Cause when i play csgo sometimes feels that i dont have time even to react to them , and when i start shooting i just miss everything cause of that annoying stutter.

aurimasandrisiunas

Honorable
Mar 3, 2018
Hello, so its seems that i fix my issue , what i did is i went to Argos bought a cheapest keyboard :D and on the csgo.exe file i went to properties , and disabled fullscreen optimizations , so actually im nkt sure wich one of them helped me . Thanks all for the help anyway .

Solution