[SOLVED] New PC making random static sounds that last a split second, bluescreened twice while gaming, all help welcome

Apr 20, 2021
As the title says, I recently got a new PC for gaming (specs will be written at bottom of post), it was running fine for about a week until I began to notice these random static sounds that would occur when playing any kind of audio, I decided to ignore it since it wasn't really affecting any of what I was doing at the time, but recently when playing games (specifically The Binding of Isaac) the static sounds would occur more frequently, after about 40 minutes of playing my PC bluescreened, this happened twice and I haven't booted up the game since. I tried looking at the crash logs to see if I could find the cause of this but to no avail, I went ahead an manually checked every driver in case there was a need for an update but all drivers are up to date so are the BIOS.

SPECS:
CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz
RAM - 16GB SK Hynix 3200MHz
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB
Motherboard - 8767 A (SMVB)

All help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

• Open Windows File Explorer
  • Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  • Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  • Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  • Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  • Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  • Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
What make/model PSU?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

• Open Windows File Explorer
  • Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
  • Copy the mini-dump files out onto your Desktop
  • Do not use Winzip, use the built in facility in Windows
  • Select those files on your Desktop, right click them and choose 'Send to' - Compressed (zipped) folder
  • Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.)
  • Then post a link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .
What make/model PSU?

Solution
Apr 20, 2021
Hi, I've tried this, my PC bluescreened about 5 minutes ago, this time not because of any videogame, I did what you told me to about 50 minutes ago yet when I go to the specified folder, it does not exist. Did I do something wrong?