Question New pc no way to enter BIOS settings at the first start, pressing any key on keyboard doesn’t work

Jun 17, 2020
So I’ve build my pc on my own with my dad and followed all instructions. To our biggest surprise we encountered a small problem, the pc turns on the POST launches and the screen is asking us to press “f2 or del” to enter the BIOS settings, only problem is when we do so nothing happens as if the keyboard doesn’t give the information that we are pressing the key to the computer, I’ve tried with a ps/2 and usb keyboard still no changes. All the keyboard showed to have power but doesn’t work at all.
Can you guys maybe help?

Motherboard
Asus TUF 570X

So I’ve build my pc on my own with my dad and followed all instructions. To our biggest surprise we encountered a small problem, the pc turns on the POST launches and the screen is asking us to press “f2 or del” to enter the BIOS settings, only problem is when we do so nothing happens as if the keyboard doesn’t give the information that we are pressing the key to the computer, I’ve tried with a ps/2 and usb keyboard still no changes. All the keyboard showed to have power but doesn’t work at all.
Can you guys maybe help?

Motherboard
Asus TUF 570X
Reset CMOS/BIOS,. Ps/2 KB has to be connected before power is applied, try USB KB (hope it's not wireless) in top two USB2 slots at the back, some will not work in BIOS in USB3 slots.

Jun 17, 2020
Reset CMOS/BIOS,. Ps/2 KB has to be connected before power is applied, try USB KB (hope it's not wireless) in top two USB2 slots at the back, some will not work in BIOS in USB3 slots.
Just tried resetting the CMOS still hasn’t changed anything neither my ps/2 or usb keyboard seem to do something

Jul 11, 2020
I finally traced down the issue to my GPU so replaced it with a new one after I returned the original I bought. As soon as the new GPU was inserted the issue completely disappeared....instantly.

LDAsh

Prominent
Feb 7, 2020
I have a similar issue with my mobo - there's no time to press DEL to enter BIOS and it NEVER works...
...until I plug in a USB thumbdrive for it to detect, which slows it down just enough for DEL key to register.