New pc not booting!

Derpatron44

Reputable
Feb 20, 2016
Help! I just recently made a new 450$ gaming PC.
Specs:
CPU: Amd fx 6300 black edition
Motherboard:Msi 760GMA-034 (FX)
G-Card: Asus gtx 750 ti oc
Psu: evga 500w 80+
RAM: Crucial ballistic sport 8gb
Sata: 320gb Xbox 360 hard drive (sounds odd but I couldn't get the windows 10 setup to recognize my actual sata. Works fine though as a hard drive)

So I just built my computer. Installed windows 10. Worked perfectly fine and fast. Was going to get into serious gaming. I went into msconfig and set it to use all 6 of my cores. Said that it had to reboot so I did. It booted SOOOO slow. I'm talking like 20 minutes to boot. ( before reboot it took a minute) automatically I noticed this and immediately tried to change it back. But from how slow it was I couldn't even get back to msconfig. I immediately called my nearest computer repair shop. They said to jump it and reset the bios by taking out the battery and putting it back in. I did so.
I restarted it to find a windows logo followed by please wait. Waited for an hour and still stuck at that screen.
Restarted it again to get a repeated beeping. About two beeps per second until I turned it off. I reset the bios AGAIN and pressed power. The fans spun for a second and then immediately turned off, while power button stayed lit. Until I unplugged the power cord or turned off the psu. This happened everytime I turned it on.

I completely unplugged and replugged all cords and parts to motherboard for same result every time. I have literally done everything every website has said and nothing has worked.I don't have the money to replace any parts so that's not an option. I've even tried just putting one stick of ram, didn't work, tried different hard drive, didn't work. I really need help or else my mom is gonna kill me!!!