Question New PC not detecting wifi

Oct 22, 2022
So I recently built my new PC with Aorus B660M Pro DDr4 and all my other components are contributing to make the PC work but as I downloaded windows 11 and got everything working, my computer would not detect wifi, even with an ethernet cable. Since I am new to this I do not know what my next step should be, Thanks for your tips.

kanewolf

Titan
So I recently built my new PC with Aorus B660M Pro DDr4 and all my other components are contributing to make the PC work but as I downloaded windows 11 and got everything working, my computer would not detect wifi, even with an ethernet cable. Since I am new to this I do not know what my next step should be, Thanks for your tips.
That motherboard does not have built-in WIFI. Why do you believe you should have WIFI?

Reactions: mikeysc31

MrLitschel

Commendable
Nov 7, 2021
It came with an antenna but as I stated I am new and looking for the next step in what I should do. Do you have any recommendations. @kanewolf I appreciate you

Check the board if it has the SMA Antenna Connectors (Page 18 in the manual for location on back panel). If they aren't there, it doesn't support wifi and the antenna was packed in the box by mistake or the board was packed in the wrong box.

The B660m has 4 different versions - only the B660M AORUS PRO AX and B660M AORUS PRO AX DDR4 have wifi capability