Question New PC not working

Jul 7, 2021
Hi I recently decide to build my own gaming PC and started today. I put together the components outside of the case first to make sure everything worked and it did and I went ahead and installed windows onto my m.2 ssd then powered down. Then I start putting everything in the case and get it ready and boot it up but I get no display on my monitor and it says no signal. It seems that all of the components are working and all of the fans are spinning pretty fast. I have tried clearing the cmos and messing with the ram but nothing that I try seems to work. Also I’ve checked and the monitor is not the problem. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the fact that I already installed windows. I also find it odd all of the fans seem to be spinning kind of fast. Also when I set it up outside of the case I was able to use keyboard and it lit up but when I plug it in now it doesn’t light up or seem to be getting power. Please help, thank you

Jul 7, 2021
Asus rog strix b550-f gaming WiFi motherboard
And ryzen 5 3600 cpu
16 gb ram
500 gb Samsung 989 nvme ssd
2 tb sea gate barracuda hdd
EVGA 500W 80PLUS Certified ATX12V/EPS12V Power Supply
Asus tuf gaming nvidia geforce gtx 1650 OC edition graphics card
Thermaltake V250 Motherboard Sync ARGB ATX Mid-Tower Chassis with 3 120mm 5V Addressable RGB Fan + 1 Black 120mm Rear Fan Pre-Installed

TRENDING THREADS