Question New PC parts. Sudden shutdown followed by restarts after 5sec.

Oct 12, 2023
So I got my new motherboard today and finally assembled the PC which was dead because the previous motherboard died. New parts were lying around for a month while i waited for the service to conclude the old motherboard is unrepairable and got the refund. Anyway, I've installed fresh windows 10 on the new m2. Played a couple of games. Everything is fine and dandy then suddenly after I went to update windows my PC just shut down. After 5 sec it turned on again and the strangest thing was my 3 coolers in the front of the case are usually red turned white upon restart. And again restart after 5 sec. After that the powerswitch did nothing. I bend down my head and fell into deep sadness. Anyway I turned off the PSU switch and proceeded to bring the case infront of the table to inspect it. I feared the new corsairs 1000 SHIFT PSU was at fault because I kinda had to press hard on the case side door to close it up since the case isn't spacy enough for SHIFT psu (the psu cables are facing the side door) and maybe the cable somewhere got pulled out. Took the side panel off. Plugged in only the PSU power cable and the PC turned on. Case coolers are red as usual and everything seems normal. Proceeded to plug in displays and keyboard and when I plugged in the mouse it shutdown again. So i thought the USB 3 cable that goes into the motherboard might be half in because that cable is so badly designed it slips out by just lookin at it. Wiggled it in firmly and turned on the PC and it allworks just fine for now.
Could it be the asus armory core/aura sync causing the shutdowns/restarts? I deleted it just in case.
Pc components:
Ryzen 5800x3d
Asus x570 tuf wifi plus
7900xtx phantom
Kingston fury 16gb ram
Corsair rm1000w shift

So I got my new motherboard today and finally assembled the PC which was dead because the previous motherboard died. New parts were lying around for a month while i waited for the service to conclude the old motherboard is unrepairable and got the refund. Anyway, I've installed fresh windows 10 on the new m2. Played a couple of games. Everything is fine and dandy then suddenly after I went to update windows my PC just shut down. After 5 sec it turned on again and the strangest thing was my 3 coolers in the front of the case are usually red turned white upon restart. And again restart after 5 sec. After that the powerswitch did nothing. I bend down my head and fell into deep sadness. Anyway I turned off the PSU switch and proceeded to bring the case infront of the table to inspect it. I feared the new corsairs 1000 SHIFT PSU was at fault because I kinda had to press hard on the case side door to close it up since the case isn't spacy enough for SHIFT psu (the psu cables are facing the side door) and maybe the cable somewhere got pulled out. Took the side panel off. Plugged in only the PSU power cable and the PC turned on. Case coolers are red as usual and everything seems normal. Proceeded to plug in displays and keyboard and when I plugged in the mouse it shutdown again. So i thought the USB 3 cable that goes into the motherboard might be half in because that cable is so badly designed it slips out by just lookin at it. Wiggled it in firmly and turned on the PC and it allworks just fine for now.
Could it be the asus armory core/aura sync causing the shutdowns/restarts? I deleted it just in case.
Pc components:
Ryzen 5800x3d
Asus x570 tuf wifi plus
7900xtx phantom
Kingston fury 16gb ram
Corsair rm1000w shift
Honestly, it sounds like you have a classic , pardon the pun, case of too little case for the sum of the parts for your build. Forcing the case door closed against the psu and its cords is an accident waiting to happen. If the plug contacts are being pressed into positions that cause them to not fully seat there could be a problem. Is there any other way you can position the psu so the cords are not stressed? I would rather sacrifice a clean build look for proper operation.

Oct 12, 2023
Honestly, it sounds like you have a classic , pardon the pun, case of too little case for the sum of the parts for your build. Forcing the case door closed against the psu and its cords is an accident waiting to happen. If the plug contacts are being pressed into positions that cause them to not fully seat there could be a problem. Is there any other way you can position the psu so the cords are not stressed? I would rather sacrifice a clean build look for proper operation.
I'll just keep the side panel open. The PC shutdown today again after playing Starfield for 5minutes and changing the graphics options to max, immediate shutdown after that action. The side panel was open so there was no stress on the cables. The temperatures are nominal. Cpu and GPU was around 60°C. I then unplugged the usb3 cable from the motherboard as well as rgb sata connector for the case fans for the sake of troubleshooting. Is it possible that my power in the house isn't stable enough for the 1000W psu?

I'll just keep the side panel open. The PC shutdown today again after playing Starfield for 5minutes and changing the graphics options to max, immediate shutdown after that action. The side panel was open so there was no stress on the cables. The temperatures are nominal. Cpu and GPU was around 60°C. I then unplugged the usb3 cable from the motherboard as well as rgb sata connector for the case fans for the sake of troubleshooting. Is it possible that my power in the house isn't stable enough for the 1000W psu?
Have you tried a different outlet? Where do you live? Why do you think it could be unstable power? Does the computer work if you change the power setting for the gpu to normal? What about using normal power on the gpu but using high performance setting in Windows power settings?

Oct 12, 2023
Have you tried a different outlet? Where do you live? Why do you think it could be unstable power? Does the computer work if you change the power setting for the gpu to normal? What about using normal power on the gpu but using high performance setting in Windows power settings?
My old PSU literally blew up a year ago. It was 8 years old tho but it did happen shortly after moving to a new apartment where im living now. And then my motherboard died. Now this.
So far the pc has been stable. I unplugged the rgb light where ever i could because i have a feeling thats messing with the new aero sync motherboard. So yea, so far so good. Playing games on max graphics 1440p. Temps are stable and all is well.