Aug 14, 2019
I've recently built a new computer, but when I try to boot it the ez debug DRAM LED is red, and nothing displays on the monitor (Says "No signal detected").
I tried:

-Resetting CMOS
-Pushing all of the power cables in again
-Reshuffled the ram sticks
-Tried with 1 ram stick only

I'm thinking of trying new ram sticks and seeing if it helps, but if anyone has any suggestions, it would be much appreciated.

specs, if relevant
Ryzen 3600
Msi b450 gaming pro carbon ac
Rx 5700
Samsung evo 970 plus 500 gb
G.Skill Flare X 2x8 GB (DDR4 3200mhz, cl14)
Meshify C White

Aug 14, 2019
Thanks!

My motherboard came with "Ryzen 3000 desktop ready", and the cpu manual states that if your motherboard has this, it is compatible without requiring a bios update, so I didn't see it necessary to flash bios

Ideally, a label reflecting 'Ryzen 3000 desktop ready' would mean exactly that and always be correct. But, it's possible a mistake was made, and, given the current 'no post ' condition, one of the first steps will be to wonder if it was done, or possibly skipped by mistake but labeled as '3000 ready' etc...

Confirm 8 pin CPU power input(s) are connected?

I would indeed try another RAM module..

Of course you can also ultimately try another GPU (almost any PCI-e GPU should do), and/or another PSU.

Aug 14, 2019
I've confirmed that 8 cpu pins are connected, done the flash bios on the motherboard, and followed the guide that was posted. Still red LED on the ez debug DRAM.

Seems like I'll have to try a different pair of RAM sticks, as I don't have any spare PSUs or GPUs