[SOLVED] new pc problems

Jul 2, 2020
So I just built a pc and when I started it up for the first time the fans started spinning and my graphics card had a blue light. I put my USB in with my windows 10 in and the USB stick lit up. So I thought my USB ports worked because of that but my mouse and keyboard don’t turn on when I plug them in. Also when I plug in my monitor to my pc nothing shows up.
Here are my parts: CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 1600
Motherboard - ASRock B450M-HDV
RAM - G.Skill Aegis 16 GB
Hard drive - Seagate Barracuda 2 TB
Graphics Card - XFX Radeon RX 580 8 GB
Case - Corsair 200R mid tower case
Power supply - EVGA BR 600 W 80 + Bronze ATX
Thank you in advance for the help.

Solution
If your CPU is definitely the 1600 and not the 1600X then you have no issue on motherboard support...

Ok start with the basics. Double check all cables are in properly especially the CPU power top left, GPU and front panel headers. install just one stick of RAM as first gen Ryzen is very finicky about RAM. Only your main SSD and then reboot. Apologies in advance as you probably have done this....
Jul 9, 2020
make sure the ram is in the correct slots, all the cables are plugged in correctly , best to do what the motherboard's manual says.
and never build the pc straight into the case, first just try it on open air, seat the mobo on its box.

If your CPU is definitely the 1600 and not the 1600X then you have no issue on motherboard support...

Ok start with the basics. Double check all cables are in properly especially the CPU power top left, GPU and front panel headers. install just one stick of RAM as first gen Ryzen is very finicky about RAM. Only your main SSD and then reboot. Apologies in advance as you probably have done this....

Solution