New pc - random freezing even with replaced hardware

Jan 16, 2019
Hey all,

First time here, so be nice!

I purchased a prebuilt system about 4 weeks ago now and have been unable to properly use it for the majority of this time.
Spec:
Ryzen 5 2600
RX Radeon 56 Vega
Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3000mhz
600W PSU
Gigabyte B450 Aorus
2TB 7200 RPM HDD
480GB Kingston SSD (bought separately)

I installed Windows 10 64-bit using the 'free' method of downloading to USB and booting etc. As the SSD was being delivered at a later date, I installed to the HDD and installed some games and didn't appear to have any major issues (as far as memory serves).

I then duplicated my HDD to my SSD and changed the boot to my SSD and reformatted my HDD.

Following this (perhaps timing was just coincidental) I began to experience random PC-wide freezes for around 10 seconds and random spell particle loss in-games. Particles would disappear for 10s and then all re-appear in the space of 2s.
All in all it doesn't happen 24/7 but it happens often and enough to notice as an issue.

I wiped my SSD and HDD on a few different occasions and re-installed Windows 10 64-bit and relevant games/programs. This didn't fix the issue.
I installed DDU and wiped all drivers and re-installed. No good.
I used memtest and tested RAM. No issue.
I have ran internet tests and I drop no packets.

After speaking to the company that sold the system to me, they agreed to take a look and test. They replaced the GPU, PSU and RAM due to the nature of the issue.
This has made the issue less severe, but ultimately the problems are still happening.
I've had things like Event Viewer up in the background when these issues happen, but I haven't been able to pinpoint which error it might be; or if it is even there..

I have absolutely no idea what the issue is, how to diagnose it or what my next steps should be... I'm just so stuck and it's stressing me out.
Is there perhaps an issue with the SSD? The few health checking programs I have run have suggested it is healthy and I haven't come across any S.M.A.R.T errors?

Do I just ask for a refund for the system and go elsewhere with my money?

Thanks in advance,
Billy