New pc stopped showing up on monitor

Feb 25, 2018
This is my first forum post (Im desperate) My PC I just built was working 100% fine and showing up on my monitor then it just stopped showing up on my monitor after I unplugged it and moved it across the room.From what I can tell all the cables have are still plugged in and the power supply has no issues. Plz help.
Specs:
Amd ryzen 1600x
Geforce GTX 1050 ti
WD blue 1TB hard drive
MSI x370 krait gaming motherboard
CORSAIR CX series CX550 550W ATX12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
2 4GB sticks of RGB ram and ive also tried to reset the CMOS multiple times and it didnt work.

Solution
Try reseating the GTX card (ie remove then push it back firmly in to the slot) as it may have become dislodged or disturbed after moving the system case.

Also check you've plugged the monitor in to the GTX card & not in to one of the motherboards graphics ports by mistake when you were setting up the system after the move.
Try reseating the GTX card (ie remove then push it back firmly in to the slot) as it may have become dislodged or disturbed after moving the system case.

Also check you've plugged the monitor in to the GTX card & not in to one of the motherboards graphics ports by mistake when you were setting up the system after the move.

Solution