New pc won’t boot from bootable usb

Jul 1, 2018
Pc won’t boot from usb device as said in the title. So I’ve just build a new pc and have windows 10 on a usb flash drive. Whenever I select the usb in the boot device menu the monitor refreshed and nothing changes.

Video of what’s happening:
https://youtu.be/e1LjsKZJbIM

Specs
MSI B350 Tomahawk
Ryzen 3 1200
Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 2gb-OC
G.Skill 16gb (2x8gb)

Solution
That is not how it works.
You need to download and run the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from Microsoft Website
You will allow the tool to format and create the USB installation media.
You will need a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space which will be formatted to FAT32 (no NTFS)
-Select Download tool now, and select Run and accept license terms.
-On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
-Select the language, Windows 10 edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10.
-Select USB flash drive (any content on the flash drive will be deleted.)
-After the installation media is created, then you could boot from it and Install Windows.
Jul 1, 2018

I downloaded the ISO file from the microsoft website and copied it onto my usb after converting it to an ntfs format from fat32

That is not how it works.
You need to download and run the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool from Microsoft Website
You will allow the tool to format and create the USB installation media.
You will need a blank USB flash drive with at least 8GB of space which will be formatted to FAT32 (no NTFS)
-Select Download tool now, and select Run and accept license terms.
-On the What do you want to do? page, select Create installation media for another PC, and then select Next.
-Select the language, Windows 10 edition, and architecture (64-bit or 32-bit) for Windows 10.
-Select USB flash drive (any content on the flash drive will be deleted.)
-After the installation media is created, then you could boot from it and Install Windows.

Solution