Question New PC won’t POST but everything powers up ?

Jun 3, 2023
Hi there I have just bought a brand new pic and got a combo from Microcenter with an i7 137000k asus prime Z790-p wifi d5 and 32 gb of 6000 my ddr5 gskill ram. It powers up the system where gpu fans spin cpu aio fans spin and case fans spin. I have an 850 watt psu which I was told was enough to power it. It goes right to black screen and I don’t have windows downloaded since I can’t get into it. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Edit: Also I have a 12 gb msi gaming x 4070

Hi there I have just bought a brand new pic and got a combo from Microcenter with an i7 137000k asus prime Z790-p wifi d5 and 32 gb of 6000 my ddr5 gskill ram. It powers up the system where gpu fans spin cpu aio fans spin and case fans spin. I have an 850 watt psu which I was told was enough to power it. It goes right to black screen and I don’t have windows downloaded since I can’t get into it. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?
Are you saying that you have absolutely no drives connected and you can't boot into bios?

Jun 3, 2023
Well if it won't boot removing all of the drives is always the first diagnostic step. Also note that only 1 drive should be installed when you install windows.
So I should remove the m.2s and try booting up to see if it posts?

Jun 3, 2023
Unless you're 100 percent sure that the m.2s are completely blank, the only way of determining if its a hardware or software problem is to remove the software.
I did just buy them from Microcenter so they should be clear but just in case I will check them when I’m able to but is there anything else it could be?