Question NEW PC wont display!

Dec 7, 2020
Was getting black screens, audio glitches and the black screen crashes. Now it wont start up but fans and everything works like usual. The 'EZ Debug' white LEDs are lit and are stable showing the CPU and DRAM have problems. I have no idea what for but the RAM is 16gb, had a RYZEN sticker on it, PC4. This is a pre-build from CyberPowerPC on amazon, Ryzen 9 3900, RX5700XT and a MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX. Anyone know anything why this would be happening Im not confident to unscrew the liquid cooler from CoolerMaster either, could be Thermal glue on the Proccessor or the RAM might be a dodgy deal but it was working 100+ FPS on PUBG just fine with no overheats above 70 degrees for both the CPU and GPU for one day, now it cant turn on. Ive had this first new pc for two days now, I didnt touch it at all yesterday. Any help would be appreciated as I am suppose to be a first timer with this PC but I cant see much to do as CyberPower PC wont respond whatsoever, their services are uselessly time consuming for the excuse of 'covid'.

Ralston18

Titan
No immediate need to unscrew the liquid cooler etc..

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Double check that all cards, cables, RAM, jumpers, etc.. are fully and firmly in place.

Do so by sight and feel.

If you are not comfortable doing the above yourself, find a knowledgeable family member or friend who can safely/socially distanced provide help and guidance.

Hopefully something was loose but not loose enough to prohibit initial booting and operation. After some expansion/contraction or vibrations the connection wiggled loose enough to just disconnect.

Dec 7, 2020
No immediate need to unscrew the liquid cooler etc..

Power down, unplug, open the case.

Double check that all cards, cables, RAM, jumpers, etc.. are fully and firmly in place.

Do so by sight and feel.

If you are not comfortable doing the above yourself, find a knowledgeable family member or friend who can safely/socially distanced provide help and guidance.

Hopefully something was loose but not loose enough to prohibit initial booting and operation. After some expansion/contraction or vibrations the connection wiggled loose enough to just disconnect.
Unfortunately this hasn't helped as I have previously looked at every wire and nook and cranny to see if any cables are loose. They are all firm as far as Im aware. I've tugged on all the wires on the motherboard to check if anything was loose, but to no luck, they are all there and are in working order. Apart from the CPU and RAM according to the motherboard lights. But Ive checked the RAM slots plugin and CPU power cable and they are securely fastened.

Dec 7, 2020
Could be something failed.

What PSU is installed? Can you see the make, model, and wattage?
Its 650 Watts, its hidden under a screwed white container box thing tho, I can see the Solid State Drive label through the back partially without unscrewing anything, The SSD is 960 GB if that helps either.

Dec 7, 2020
Would it be reasonable to buy new 16GB RAM as I can confirm it didnt seem to come from a recognized make whatsoever. Perhaps second hand Im not sure, but it never listed any detail of the make of the RAM, MOB or the PSU.

Ralston18

Titan
Are you able to provide the Amazon web page/link showing the CyberPower computer you purchased?

Here is the dilemma: delve in too deep and you may violate/void any warranty - so do not take anything apart and/or swap components.

Do you have any warranty documents? Getting a RMA may prove easier than getting technical support.

Go to both Amazon's and CyberPower's websites to see what you can find regarding warranty returns.

I am not sure what else to recommend - there may be other ideas and suggestions. That is fine with me.

Dec 7, 2020
Are you able to provide the Amazon web page/link showing the CyberPower computer you purchased?

Here is the dilemma: delve in too deep and you may violate/void any warranty - so do not take anything apart and/or swap components.

Do you have any warranty documents? Getting a RMA may prove easier than getting technical support.

Go to both Amazon's and CyberPower's websites to see what you can find regarding warranty returns.

I am not sure what else to recommend - there may be other ideas and suggestions. That is fine with me.
It comes with a 3 year warranty, I havent got any Warranty documents though. They didnt give any proper papers whatsoever with the PC provided, there was an instruction on setting the cpu and gpu up but that was useless cos it was pre-built anyways. Whats an RMA?

Dec 7, 2020
It comes with a 3 year warranty, I havent got any Warranty documents though. They didnt give any proper papers whatsoever with the PC provided, there was an instruction on setting the cpu and gpu up but that was useless cos it was pre-built anyways. Whats an RMA?
Oh I asked for a refund by the way through amazon, do you know what they said? To bring this up with CyberPowerPCUK, but I sent them an email 3 whole days ago and they are not responding like they said they would. I've been through so many phone calls today trying to reach out to them but they are too busy like usual. They probably want me to go through the warranty, anyways thanks for trying to help, I think the best I can do is keep waiting for the business to show them self because this is ridiculous.

Ralston18

Titan
RMA = Return Merchandise Authorization.

Basically the RMA documents themselves and the associated RMA procedures are used to help customers with defective products. (Unfortunately some companies take advantage of RMAs for their own benefit over that of the customer.)

Specific RMA procedures are put into place to hold down the costs of returned materials (especially for easily fixed issues that the customer can do) and to protect sellers from fraudulent customers.

RMA's vary a great depending on the product, the seller, the sellers' location, etc..

RMA rule: document everything. Get it in writing, get names, titles, log dates and times. Capture chat logs, do screen captures. Take photographs, write down model numbers, serial numbers, claim numbers, package tracking numbers. Track the packages.

Save the evidence!