scarzilla

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2011
Hey guys, I could really use your help here.

First of all, here are my current specifications:

CPU: Intel Core i5-2550K Sandy Bridge 3.4GHz
RAM: Team Elite 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333
Video Card: EVGA Geforce GTX 560Ti 2Gb
Motherboard: ASRock H61M/U3S3 LGA 1155 Micro ATX
Power Supply: Rosewill Green Series RG630-S12 630W

I just recently built a $1000 gaming rig and it won't turn on. When I flip the power switch on the Power Supply, the Computer will power everything on for about a second, then it beeps and shuts down. No Bios or anything, it just won't turn on.
First thing I did was I changed the Ram. I went on the AsRock website and found a 4g Stick of ram (http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820139077) that was compatible with the motherboard. It did not change anything. The next thing I did was I sent the motherboard back to AsRock to get it repaired or replaced. And about two weeks later, they finally send me a replacement (Or so they say) and still nothing. Today I took my power supply out of my other PC to see if that was not the problem. When I plugged in the other power supply, it still powered on for a second, beeped, and turned off. I'm stumped, and I don't know what to do next.

Does anyone see something I don't that might fix the problem?

scarzilla

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2011
I reassembled the computer outside of the case. Everything is properly installed and still, as soon as I flip the power switch, the computer will start up everything and the AsRock screen pops up for about a second, and then it shuts down. I don't think it's the CPU overheating because it barely has the time to start up.