New pc won't turn on

www.mastergemmer

Prominent
Jan 29, 2018
Please help me!I just assembled a brand new pc.When I turn it on,the led fan turns on for a fraction of a second and then goes off.I can also see dim lights in my mouse.It does not turn on at all.

Solution
Don't panic, just few days ago my rig did exactly same while all I did was one fan replace. Double check every connection to your psu, make sure everything is firmly plugged all the way (on both ends if you have a modular psu) and you did not forget to plug in something. Won't hurt to take a look at connectors while doing it, dust/blow it off a little in case anything got in there.
If that won't do I would advise trying exchanging psu->mobo power cables with modular psu or try another psu.

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
Don't panic, just few days ago my rig did exactly same while all I did was one fan replace. Double check every connection to your psu, make sure everything is firmly plugged all the way (on both ends if you have a modular psu) and you did not forget to plug in something. Won't hurt to take a look at connectors while doing it, dust/blow it off a little in case anything got in there.
If that won't do I would advise trying exchanging psu->mobo power cables with modular psu or try another psu.

Solution