[SOLVED] New pc wont work. (New to building PC)

Mar 29, 2020
Hello everyone. Yesterday i finally build my first Gaming Computer. It won't work. The monitor is telling me there is no signal. I tried a Displayport and HDMI cable but it won't work. No signal. I dont know why this is because i still have to install windows.
Here are all the specs:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 2700X - Processor 3.7 GHz 0 8 Cores. 16 Threads - 20 MB Cache - AM4
Case Sharkoon RGB LIT 200 - Midtowermodel ATX - RGB Led
Memory SSD 1TB
Motherboard MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC - Motherboard ATX - Socket AM4 - AMD B450 - USB 3.1 Gen 1, Usb C
[???] Azerty Bios Update INCL CPU placement
Power Supply Corsair VS Series VS650 PSU PC Power supply
Graphicscard Inno3D Geforce RTX 2060 Super Compact X1 8G
RAM GeiL DDR 4 Super Luce RGB Sync 2x8GGB 3200 memory
Memory 2 HDD 1TB
So there is no display. I know the key to enter the bios is [DELETE] but i cant get any display. Anyone got a solution?

Solution
Your processor does not support the motherboard hdmi or display ports.
You need to plug the monitor cable into the hdmi or display port on the RTX2060.

What is the make/model of your monitor?
Some monitors have an auto detect capability which will switch the input to any connected cable.
Others need you to enter the monitor on screen display and select the input.
Is the monitor powered on?

kanewolf

Titan
Hello everyone. Yesterday i finally build my first Gaming Computer. It won't work. The monitor is telling me there is no signal. I tried a Displayport and HDMI cable but it won't work. No signal. I dont know why this is because i still have to install windows.
Here are all the specs:
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 2700X - Processor 3.7 GHz 0 8 Cores. 16 Threads - 20 MB Cache - AM4
Case Sharkoon RGB LIT 200 - Midtowermodel ATX - RGB Led
Memory SSD 1TB
Motherboard MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC - Motherboard ATX - Socket AM4 - AMD B450 - USB 3.1 Gen 1, Usb C
[???] Azerty Bios Update INCL CPU placement
Power Supply Corsair VS Series VS650 PSU PC Power supply
Graphicscard Inno3D Geforce RTX 2060 Super Compact X1 8G
RAM GeiL DDR 4 Super Luce RGB Sync 2x8GGB 3200 memory
Memory 2 HDD 1TB
So there is no display. I know the key to enter the bios is [DELETE] but i cant get any display. Anyone got a solution?
That motherboard has "EZ Debug" LEDs. See page 42 of your user's manual. Start there. What do the debug LEDs say?

Your processor does not support the motherboard hdmi or display ports.
You need to plug the monitor cable into the hdmi or display port on the RTX2060.

What is the make/model of your monitor?
Some monitors have an auto detect capability which will switch the input to any connected cable.
Others need you to enter the monitor on screen display and select the input.
Is the monitor powered on?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS