I have just installed software for a new Lexmark all in one printer, the
instructions told me to cancel all auto installation via Windows and use tthe
CD, I did this, and now I keep getting the message that new Hardware has been
found and the damn thing wiont go away , what can I do?

--
magoos

You should have installed the software before connecting the printer.
Solution now is to uninstall and reinstall.
www.coribright.com