[SOLVED] New PSU help

DaVyXx91

Prominent
Nov 29, 2019
Hi guys I want to buy a new PSU and I want some opinions about this one but first this is my setup right now:

• CPU = Intel i5 4440 3.10 GHz\
  • RAM = 2x 8GB HyperX White
  • HDD = Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
  • GPU = Inel HD 4600
  • Motherboard = AsRock H81M-DGS
And I want to upgrade my gpu too that's why i'm asking about the PSU

New:
  • PSU: Tagan TG800-U25 800W
  • GPU: Sapphire rx 570 8GB or 4GB

Thanks fir the help!

Solution
That is waaaaaaay overkill for a simple RX 570. The least you require for that build is a 450W PSU. 800W is for a single 2080 Ti level build.

DaVyXx91

Prominent
Nov 29, 2019
SeaSonic S12III

Should do nicely for an old build. You seem new to this so things to look out for when buying PSU:

1. GPU watt requirements
  2. 80+ Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Titanium level efficiency
  3. Modular
I recommend you search up these terms when you plan to upgrade again.

Sirtec HIGH POWER 600W?
I can go for this one but for the rest I need to wait for 2 day and I need one right now because my old one is broke and I need the PC for work..

Sirtec HIGH POWER 600W?
I can go for this one but for the rest I need to wait for 2 day and I need one right now because my old one is broke and I need the PC for work..

I would be wary about buying off-brand PSUs. Especially in gaming rigs. They don't usually have the most reliable efficiency and power delivery.

That Sirtec is mediocre but if you really need it then go for it. Just make sure it's not a used one.

DaVyXx91

Prominent
Nov 29, 2019
I would be wary about buying off-brand PSUs. Especially in gaming rigs. They don't usually have the most reliable efficiency and power delivery.

That Sirtec is mediocre but if you really need it then go for it. Just make sure it's not a used one.

I decided that work can wait for 1 - 2 days and I found this PSU - Thermaltake LitePower 450w PFC Activ. It's okay?