[SOLVED] New ram, but lower FPS in games than before

Jun 12, 2019
Hello.
I recently bought some new G.Skill 3200 2x8GB ram to replace my old 8GB of 2667 MHz ram and I’ve paired it with a Ryzen 1700X, MSI B350 Mortar and a 1070ti. But after the swap I played some CSGO and pretty fast felt lower FPS and almost stutter and I couldn’t figure out what it was. I usually had way way more FPS than the needed 144 FPS (my monitor frequency), but now I can dip under that and feel the stutter. I’ve tried to run the XMP profile 2 with 3200MHz and even tried to under clock the ram to 3133MHz just to test, since the maximum my motherboard could handle is 3200MHz, but it gave no luck. I also imagined in X-Plane 11 (flying simulator and with a lot of autogen it’s ram intensive too) to get higher fps, it was close to being the same as before and it was okay, but a lot of people has said to me that from 2667 to 3200 is a big jump and could easily make the performance better, but it hasn’t. I have no idea what is doing it and not sure if the rams faulty or it’s my configuration of the either a) computer or b) the bios.

All help would be appreciated!

Thanks, Jonas.