New RAM detected on bios but BSOD on windows

Feb 6, 2019
Can anyone help me please

I bought a hyperx fury ddr3 2x4gb RAM 1866mhz. My motherboard can detect the ram but wont get past windows loading and always BSOD with one stick. my MOBO is an ASUS p7p55d and my cpu is i3 530 2.93ghz PSU is 450W. Tried changing voltages and dram timings but im not good in changing them. Please help thank you guys if you can help me..

Test your ram with memtest86.
It boots from a USB stick and does not use windows.
You should be able to pass a full cycle with NO errors.

By default, your ram will initialize at stock speeds, likely 1066

Your title said new ram, what did you have before? Did the old ram work?

Feb 6, 2019

My old ram is 2x2 gb Team Elite 1333mhz ram and those work. Since i bought the new ram it would be a waste if i cant use them. But im going to try the memtest86..

Ram is sold in kits for a reason.
A motherboard must manage all the ram using the same specs of voltage, cas and speed.
The internal workings are designed for the capacity of the kit.
Ram from the same vendor and part number can be made up of differing manufacturing components over time.
Some motherboards, can be very sensitive to this.
This is more difficult when more sticks are involved.
That is why ram vendors will NOT support ram that is not bought in one kit.
Certainly not disparate sticks.

Sometimes increasing the ram voltage in the bios past the stock 1.5v can make things work.

If you do get the old kit to work with the new, all the ram will run at the slower speed of the old kit.

Feb 6, 2019
i tried putting in the 2 4gbs and it wont even boot. thats why i tried only 1 stick. And i also checked it on memtest86 with 1 stick and its stuck on 13% i even restarted for five times already and still nothing.