[SOLVED] new ram has made pc not display signal

Apr 6, 2021
I have another thread right now but i really need answers. I have just got new RAM. I have put them in the slots and replaced my old ones. I turned on my pc and no signal on my monitors. I have put them in firm and nothing is wrong with the installation. Now when i put the old ones back in, the monitors now display no signal.
I’m actually sh1tting myself right now, and i’m worried my pc has broken. Please help

Solution
Clearing CMOS prior to installing your new RAM would have given Bios chance to train or accept any Overclock profile to work.
No damage is done however you may need to update your Bios.
List the P/N of your RAM for better advice.
I have another thread right now but i really need answers. I have just got new RAM. I have put them in the slots and replaced my old ones. I turned on my pc and no signal on my monitors. I have put them in firm and nothing is wrong with the installation. Now when i put the old ones back in, the monitors now display no signal.
I’m actually sh1tting myself right now, and i’m worried my pc has broken. Please help
Did you reset CPOS/BIOS ?

Apr 6, 2021
Clearing CMOS prior to installing your new RAM would have given Bios chance to train or accept any Overclock profile to work.
No damage is done however you may need to update your Bios.
List the P/N of your RAM for better advice.
Guys, it worked, the computer just finally recognised it. Thanks for your help anyways, appreciate it