May 26, 2019
Hi!
I have packardBell easynote tk85, with 2gb of ram, i purchased a Kingston ddr3l 1600mhz 4gb stick, installed it in my pc but the windows couldn't load, it stuck at the windows 10 boot logo then crashes and restart the computer,
Although the bios menu shows the new ram installed but could never boot the windows
Can anyone help me guys

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Does the PC work with just the new RAM installed and the old RAM removed?
Have you reset the CMOS?

Mixed RAM modules are not guaranteed to work together. They are sold in the form sold, and the modules in one pack are the only ones guaranteed to work together. This is irrespective of whether they are the same model / timings / type. RAM manufacturers do not support mixed RAM modules even of the same model.

It's always best practice when upgrading RAM to buy a whole new pack.

May 26, 2019
Does the PC work with just the new RAM installed and the old RAM removed?
Have you reset the CMOS?

Mixed RAM modules are not guaranteed to work together. They are sold in the form sold, and the modules in one pack are the only ones guaranteed to work together. This is irrespective of whether they are the same model / timings / type. RAM manufacturers do not support mixed RAM modules even of the same model.

It's always best practice when upgrading RAM to buy a whole new pack.
Even if i put only the new stick of ram i face the same problem, i tried to install a new windows but nothing worked out.