Question New RTX 3060 only gives me same FPS as GTX 1060 ?

muamer_isakovic

Commendable
Aug 20, 2018
Hi everyone.

So today i got a RTX 3060 inno3d 12gb rtx card and i switched my gtx 1060 evga sc 6gb with it.
I have uninstalled drivers with ddu and installed new ones and i launched COD Warzone and i just noticed a tiny bit boost of performance, not only in waronze also in CSGO which are 2 games i played the most.

In warzone i get fps around 70 to 100 with dlss off, turning it on increases performance a bit but image is too blury on every settings, and in csgo i get like 200-400 fps butwhich i had with my old card.

I have Ryzen 5 2600 cpu and 16gb 3000mhz ram dual sticks.

is there any solution on improving performance ?

thanks in forward

I am not sure about warzone but csgo is definitely cpu bound game. Meaning your fps are affected way more with a better cpu than a gpu upgrade. Since warzone is also a game that does benefit a lot from 6+cores, it should be the same.

Try a benchmark or some other games to make sure your card runs as intended. You can also run a userbenchmark and post the link to the results here. It doesn't really say anything about performance, but it does help identify if an issue somewhere.

What is the exact make and model of your PSU?

Reactions: Phaaze88

muamer_isakovic

Commendable
Aug 20, 2018
I am not sure about warzone but csgo is definitely cpu bound game. Meaning your fps are affected way more with a better cpu than a gpu upgrade. Since warzone is also a game that does benefit a lot from 6+cores, it should be the same.

Try a benchmark or some other games to make sure your card runs as intended. You can also run a userbenchmark and post the link to the results here. It doesn't really say anything about performance, but it does help identify if an issue somewhere.

What is the exact make and model of your PSU?
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/43163394
here it is

PSU is from be quiet i think silent 9 not sure if its 550 or 650w