Question New RX 560 crashing. I feel scammed.

Mar 31, 2020
CPU: Intel Core i7-2600 @ 3.40GHz
GPU: Radeon™ RX 560 OC 4G (rev. 2.0)
RAM: 8 GB DDR3
Motherboard: ASUS P8P67

The problem:

6 months ago I formatted my PC, clean installed Windows 10, and bought a new GPU (RX 560), upgrading from a non-faulty Radeon HD 6850.
Unfortunately, nearly every time I play a game, at a random point (usually between 5 and 90 minutes) the screen will either go black/freeze with or without sound loop/lose signal. Sometimes I need to hard reset, others the game closes and I'm back in Windows, and others the game will resume normally after some time. I've seen this is an issue with the RX series, and in every thread a new solution is provided which does not solve my problem. So any help is god-sent.

Things I've tried:

• New PSU (no effect)
  • Underclocking the card (takes way longer to crash, but it still crashes. Plus I bought a new card to not underclock it if possible..)
  • Every possible configuration of the AMD Radeon settings tuning tab. Voltage control does not fix it. (close to no effect)
  • Re-installed my GPU drivers (no effect)
  • Ran a stress test for 2 days (no errors)

I'm about to send the GPU back to receive a new one, though many people with this error reported that this didn't change anything. I'm making this thread hoping someone will have a possible solution to offer me. Thanks for your time and effort.