[SOLVED] New RX 570 not recognized by Radeon app, wont play games, slow computer.

Dec 25, 2019
I recently got an RX 570 8gb for Christmas. I replaced my GTX 750 ti with it. Installed newest drivers and my computer is much slower and the Radeon graphics app doesnt recognize I have an AMD card. In device manager, under display adapters it show I have an RX 570 but theres a little yellow triangle warning symbol beside it. Going into properties it says that there was a problem and windows stopped the device (error code 43) I can't launch csgo but I can Rainbow Six: Siege and it ran at about 2-3 fps when my 750 ti got 65+. Fans also run and shut off at random. Uninstalled all Nvidia and AMD drivers, reinstalled AMD drivers, uninstalled AMD, drivers, reinstalled older ones. Nothing. Nothing has changed at all. My PC specs are an i5 4460, 12 gb ram, RX 570 8gb, Entec 520W 80 bronze certified, and have never had any trouble out of any of my components.

Solution
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIOazT1BxU

First uninstall RX 570 drivers than follow video and use option 2 to start in safe mode and follow video to the screen at 2:10 sec when it says Disable Drive Signature Enforcement ...................Click that option and finish booting into safe mode.

Install RX 570 drivers than restart see if you no longer have (error code 43) and no more yellow check mark.
Nov 29, 2019
Send screenshots of the GPU-Z interface and also show what RX570 is it?, What AIB? sapphire? powercolor? might be a fake or bios corruption if it is dual bios switch the bios on the little switch on the GPU, might also be thermal throttling due to faulty sink or if it is second hand i suggest you RMA it might have been used in mining and its faulty, my best guess is that its a fake with a replaced heatsink to look like a rx570

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwIOazT1BxU

First uninstall RX 570 drivers than follow video and use option 2 to start in safe mode and follow video to the screen at 2:10 sec when it says Disable Drive Signature Enforcement ...................Click that option and finish booting into safe mode.

Install RX 570 drivers than restart see if you no longer have (error code 43) and no more yellow check mark.

Solution