Question New rx 580 8gb no display

Mar 18, 2019
I bought lately a new rx 580 gaming x 8gb with 6 pin connector also i had to buy a new psu everest ramoage 600w to power up the gpu yet after installing it shows no signal and the pc restart at first time boot the fans and the led lights are working perfectly
If anyone could help me i tried every solution posted in many forums but nothing . My pc works fine when i remove the gpu

Pc specs
I5 2310
H61m-s
8gb ddr3

I used to play with gtx 1050 and it works fine also im consedring updating my bios to 2014 version(latest) since my version from 2012
Could the psu is the problem ( i bought it for 50$)

Gpu version : msi rx 580 gaming x with backplate

boju

Titan
Ambassador
People have been having trouble running modern amd cards on that board even with the latest bios but it's worth trying to be sure.

If it's to do with the motherboard not being completely uefi, Nvidia are more forgiving. If running bios in legacy mode try uefi. If it works (picture at post/bios) will need to reinstall Windows having changed to uefi. That's if bios is in legacy mode.

Mar 18, 2019
People have been having trouble running modern amd cards on that board even with the latest bios but it's worth trying to be sure.

If it's to do with the motherboard not being completely uefi, Nvidia are more forgiving. If running bios in legacy mode try uefi. If it works (picture at post/bios) will need to reinstall Windows having changed to uefi. That's if bios is in legacy mode.

someone told me that rx 580 needs at least 3rd generation pci x16 3.0 , is that true ? because my mobo support 2nd gen pci only