Question New RX 6900 XT Red Devil shows Red in Radeon bios will not launch a game

MrFreak555

Prominent
Sep 20, 2021
Should have been a simple change from a MSI RX 6800 XT to this card but not for me? Disconnected internet then uninstalled MSI Bios Several tries before installing new drivers for the powercolor. I Can repeat this same procedure to reinstall the MSI and it works fine. I've tried the DDU procedure,Installed chipset,Took the new card back still same issue, uninstalled windows as well. The instructions have you download the driver from powercolor then that sends you to the Radeon install? Please Help I'm in Tear's with No sleep much Trying to fix this? (Operating syst : ASUS X570 E Gaming MB updated not long ago, Asus 1000w PSU, Ryzen 7 5800x,3200Mhz 4x16Gb,WD SN850 SSD 1TB,(Also a Larger drive),

MrFreak555

Prominent
Sep 20, 2021
After performing the driver install when you right click on the display and open Radeon bios it shows a Red circled X (not green) by the Gpu and any of the games that are there. Normaly there's a Green circled X by the Gpu and Cpu and the games .I'm on triple monitors and the display's will sync as 1 but no game will launch they just error out straight away