[SOLVED] new ryzen 3 build acting up

Hey everyone i just finshed my brand new ryzen 3 build, however Im having a odd problem.
Amd ryzen 9 3900x
Asus hero mobo
Asus Rtx 2070 sc
Asus wifi card "unplugged now"
Kingston 3200ish Hz 32gb ram
80gb boot ssd
1000w evga psu
4k blu-ray optical drive "asus"
So here's the problem, I push the power button on the case pc post but then will refuse to do anything.
I have tried clearing bios, one stick of ram at a time, a known good psu, known good gpu, and made sure bios is fully up to date

Solution
Problem solved I rma'd it to newegg and messages there support team explaining what happened and they thought it was odd to. So they sent me a new board and I've sent the other one back, support said they will test the board and if nothing is wrong with it. They will charge me for a second one and send the other one back, or resell it as open box item he said they usually do the second and I would probably never here about it either way again
do you see a light or is it just black when you push the power button?
It post and everything just after I get the post screen it locks there but wont let in bios or anything without the hdd's or ssd's unplugged
With them unplugged it will let me into the bios. But again even one by one on the drive any drive plugged in it locks at the post screen
Even the brand new unused drives... Like just order with the system new

I would say just spam click bios key or hold it in. if it doesn't work than I can't help you I just don't know what the problem is.
i don't know either however it's getting really old really fast and asus said if it's post and doing that it's not there product it's something else, i tried with another cpu earlier, however to no prevail. i'm about to rma it through newegg and tell them the problem if they don't have it worst thing that happens they charge me for two and hopefully what ever they did fixed my problem with it and i'll have a back up

do you see a light or is it just black when you push the power button?
sorry i just relized what you meant and yes the light comes on and with the hdd's/sdd's plugged it's is flashing as though it is reading them however will sit n the post screen for over a hr and do nothing but flash and the power led is a solid white light like always, the mobo is saying everything is fine, untill drives are plugged in. Yes' before anyone here asks like the other forum i have both the power and sata plugs plugged in to both the modular psu supply and thd drives and each sata running from the board to the drive's

random turn of event's, i tried plugging a bootable usb into the mobo and booting into Linux. With a usb i can boot into portable no problem with hotplug enabled on the bios, i hot plugged the 80gb boot ssd in the pc and linux see's it is there and operates just fine, I was able to format it into a exended storage drive for Linux with no problems, plugged another usb in and "copied" movies from the usb to the sdd just to see if having it formated proberly after already being active on the pc would help. I restarted the pc and locked to the post screen again. unplugg the ssd and boot from just usb again no problem again. I hotplugged the ssd and didn't have any problem again copied movies were still there and everything recognized everything right away however it just keeps lockingand locking booting with drives plugged in.

Problem solved I rma'd it to newegg and messages there support team explaining what happened and they thought it was odd to. So they sent me a new board and I've sent the other one back, support said they will test the board and if nothing is wrong with it. They will charge me for a second one and send the other one back, or resell it as open box item he said they usually do the second and I would probably never here about it either way again

Solution