-DDR4 2x8GB Ram VGEN (local brand)
-M2 SSD 240GB WD Green

Old parts:
-GTX 1060 6GB
-Seasonic S12ii 520W

What i tried:
-Using 1 stick of RAM
-Using an old monitor with DVI

I bought this online, and i told the store to update the BIOS for Ryzen 3xxx series. However, It won't boot into BIOS, both on DVI and HDMI monitors says no signal. After like 15 seconds, the CPU fan stopped, then restart again.
Last night I'm still using the GPU and PSU for my old i5 4440 build, so i assume everything is still working, although I'm not ruling out that either might be faulty.

Would like your ideas on how to solve this, thank you very much.
If needed i can post pictures about cabling and stuff, so far I put everything in place.

I assume you've kept/put the GTX 1060 on the new build since the Ryzen 5 3600 does not have any graphics capability?

You positive the store flashed the BIOS to the latest version? (I ask this because symptoms point to PC not POSTing due to unsupported CPU).

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2019
I assume you've kept/put the GTX 1060 on the new build since the Ryzen 5 3600 does not have any graphics capability?

You positive the store flashed the BIOS to the latest version? (I ask this because symptoms point to PC not POSTing due to unsupported CPU).

Yeah i do put the 1060 in, i understand that the 3600 doesn't have integrated GPU.

That's what I'm still trying to figure out. Is there a way to know if the BIOS hasn't been updated? I did asked the store if they can do it, they said they can, and i gave them permission. Still, doesn't mean they did it. I talked to other people and they have the same idea as you.