Question New Ryzen 5 PC Build debug advice

Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone,

I recently built a new system.

I need your advice. I sometimes get a lag of around 1 second when i am browsing the web and the browser may flick black. This happens through any browser. I also noticed a lag when i went into the bios for around the same time. Trying to debug the issue. Seems pretty cool when i take the glass off inside. Temperatures outside the home have been hot lately so may need time to recover?

Also can you tell me if my temperatures and voltages are ok. Would be much appreciated.

This is the build
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
16GB DDR4 2x 8GB
MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon AC motherboard RGB
Thermaltake 750W RGB PSU
1x Kingston 120GB SSD
1x 2TB Western Digital Blue Hard Drive.
1x Sahara P35 Tower with 4 120mm fans and controller. (Does not use motherboard to connect the fans)

PC is 1 month old.

picture uploader

picture uploader

Last edited:

g-unit1111

Titan
What CPU cooler are you using? That temperature seems kind of high on idle. You might want to add an intake fan or two at the top for better air flow, that would help reduce temperatures. Or also you could replace your CPU cooler with something better.

Jul 26, 2019
I turned off A-XMP and put the fans at full speed by turning off smart mode. Also faced the PSU fan down. I did have a weird issue in the bios afdter changing the settings. It did not want to boot so i had to force the system off. That seemed to do the trick but not sure why it would of done that. The issue with the case fans is, they cant be controlled through the bios, only through the controller so may need some extra advice. I have ordered a extra 2 RGB fans today.