Reputable
Dec 7, 2015
Hi!
I just built a pc with these components:
Ryzen 3600x
2x8GB kingston hyperx 3200Mhz
B450 asrock gaming k4
Gtx 1660 super

The bios works fine, every component is recogznized, even my ssd, but after I start installing windows, and when its half way (before the settings) its restarts and cant boot into windows, there is an infinite long loading circle.
Okay then I tried an ssd that has windows on it and working fine, aaaand the same problem, cant boot into windows because there is an infinite long circle (after like 10 mins it restarts and do the same) and the strange thing is that the circle is laggy a bit.

Do you guys have any suggestion?

Inzanepc

Reputable
Dec 7, 2015
Hi!
I just built a pc with these components:
Ryzen 3600x
2x8GB kingston hyperx 3200Mhz
B450 asrock gaming k4
Gtx 1660 super

The bios works fine, every component is recogznized, even my ssd, but after I start installing windows, and when its half way (before the settings) its restarts and cant boot into windows, there is an infinite long loading circle.
Okay then I tried an ssd that has windows on it and working fine, aaaand the same problem, cant boot into windows because there is an infinite long circle (after like 10 mins it restarts and do the same) and the strange thing is that the circle is laggy a bit.

Do you guys have any suggestion?
Okay so far what i tried:

Other rams, but they are kingston hyperx-s aswell but they worked in an intel machine

Other vga, an m.2 type ssd with windows on it.

Other psu (but its very old)

Unfortunately i dont have access to another cpu or mobo (AM4 type)

Inzanepc

Reputable
Dec 7, 2015
Okay so far what i tried:

Other rams, but they are kingston hyperx-s aswell but they worked in an intel machine

Other vga, an m.2 type ssd with windows on it.

Other psu (but its very old)

Unfortunately i dont have access to another cpu or mobo (AM4 type)
Do you know what version BIOS the motherboard has? Don't know if that'll be a cause for the infinite loading, but I wouldn't be too sure of out of the box compatibility with the CPU.
Yes, its totally fine, and i could even update it with flashback.

And some news: the pc booted with a very old hdd with windowd 10 on it... But with an ssd no.. what is this?

Reactions: Krarilotus