New Sony VAIO Laptop, wireless will not connect!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Andrew" <usenetMYSHOES@bizaveMYSHOES.com> wrote in message
> Pete D <no@email.com> wrote:
> : Yes well thats exactly where I am, secuity off and it does not connect,
> : can "see" someone elses unsecured home wireless network but cannot
> connect
> : to that either.
>
> Yes well I have tried asking you some specific questions and you have
> not tried to answer them directly, so I have given up trying to help
> you. Best of luck!
>
> Andrew

Truth is you don't have any idea do you?

Andrew

: > Pete D <no@email.com> wrote:
: > : Yes well thats exactly where I am, secuity off and it does not connect,
: > I
: > : can "see" someone elses unsecured home wireless network but cannot
: > connect
: > : to that either.
: >
: > Yes well I have tried asking you some specific questions and you have
: > not tried to answer them directly, so I have given up trying to help
: > you. Best of luck!
: >
: > Andrew

: Truth is you don't have any idea do you?

Without getting answers to those questions I don't! Without the right
information, how can we provide help remotely?

Andrew
--
----> Portland, Oregon, USA <----

Laptop1

Honorable
Truth is, "Andrew' isn't listening properly, and is getting upset as he isn't clever like he thinks he is! Give it up, thicko! YOU have no idea!