[SOLVED] New speakers and headset

Barrdock

Honorable
Jan 29, 2017
i've just put a sound card in my pc(creative sound blaster AE-5).So do you have any suggestions for speakers and headsets?The main use will be music(heavy metal,rock).

Solution
I have had the same set of Klipsch Promedia 4.1 for 19 years. I have replaced a subwoofer speaker and a satellite but I still have them and my computer sounds better than most home theaters. IDK if they make the surround sound (4.1) set anymore but I know the 2.1 set is available still. I have no hesitation suggesting them as the best 2.1 speaker set available. ear shattering highs and chest shaking lows.
Klipsch Pro media 2.1
my headset is made by xiberia the E1's and was bought exclusively for the stupid great mic. the fact that the speakers sound amazing and the earcups are comfy af are a bonus in a headset I got for $20 on Amazon.
IDK if they make the E1s anymore, but I suggest them wholeheartedly as well. the mic quality alone...

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
I have had the same set of Klipsch Promedia 4.1 for 19 years. I have replaced a subwoofer speaker and a satellite but I still have them and my computer sounds better than most home theaters. IDK if they make the surround sound (4.1) set anymore but I know the 2.1 set is available still. I have no hesitation suggesting them as the best 2.1 speaker set available. ear shattering highs and chest shaking lows.
Klipsch Pro media 2.1
my headset is made by xiberia the E1's and was bought exclusively for the stupid great mic. the fact that the speakers sound amazing and the earcups are comfy af are a bonus in a headset I got for $20 on Amazon.
IDK if they make the E1s anymore, but I suggest them wholeheartedly as well. the mic quality alone...

Solution