Question new ssd for new graphics card?

Dec 3, 2019
I recently installed a new graphics card the nvidia rtx 2060 but the waiting time is worse and stuff wont load in. I know the rtx is better than my older graphics card but iit runs way slower. My brother said the problem was simple and that i just had to buy a new ssd but I am not sure. If he is wrong please help me figure out what to do, if he is right, I am looking for a cheap ssd for christmas please.

Thanks

I recently installed a new graphics card the nvidia rtx 2060 but the waiting time is worse and stuff wont load in. I know the rtx is better than my older graphics card but iit runs way slower. My brother said the problem was simple and that i just had to buy a new ssd but I am not sure. If he is wrong please help me figure out what to do, if he is right, I am looking for a cheap ssd for christmas please.

Thanks
Loading images(rendering) has nothing to do with your hard drive or a SSD/NVME. What are your full system specs? Did you delete your graphics driver prior to installation and install a new one with the new card?

TRENDING THREADS