New Star Wars Games Gets Talent from Uncharted Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

hannibal

Distinguished
Amy Henning is real talent, so if EA gives her and the rest of the team time to do their job, we will get good products (for a long time...) But if they rush everything like they have used to do... well things are not so bright.At this moment I am hopeful. In the history EA has also produced good stuff, so it is not impossible, and now they have very talented team in their hands!

EA is still run by profit pushers instead of visionary long term talent, so no, nothing is going to change: this game will be released unfinished, buggy, and the online servers will crap out.

Red_Sun

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
Hopefully this will be a decent game - not watered down console tripe (Force Unleashed). JUST BRING BACK TIE FIGHT ALREADY

NightLight

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2004
for the love of God, bring back X-wing, a proper space sim, INSIDE the cockpit, every keyboard button a different function, and extensive damage models, and in-flight damage control! Forget about console!!!

Red_Sun

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
for the love of God, bring back X-wing, a proper space sim, INSIDE the cockpit, every keyboard button a different function, and extensive damage models, and in-flight damage control! Forget about console!!!
Absolutely

s997863

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2007
"JUST BRING BACK TIE FIGHT ALREADY "Actually that typo sounds more fun than the uncharted-linear-corridor-1313. Nowadays any dull unimaginative setting, any american-accented cliche characters suddenly become "star wars" if they just pose someone holding a lightsaber. Lets dump them overused lightsabers and have a real TIE-FIGHT! strangle your opponents with with the tie-choke! bludgeon them in zero-g space with your frozen-solid tie-sabre! trip them with your extra-long tie-grappling-hook! Lets have a dynamic setting where atmospheric conditions affect your upgradable ties!

Timendo

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2010
Amy Henning is real talent, so if EA gives her and the rest of the team time to do their job, we will get good products (for a long time...) But if they rush everything like they have used to do... well things are not so bright.At this moment I am hopeful. In the history EA has also produced good stuff, so it is not impossible, and now they have very talented team in their hands!

I'm sorry but they also had DiCE, which were very talented, look at Battlefield 2, look what became of that...not holding my breath :/

Status
Not open for further replies.