Question New system build

Jun 6, 2022
Morning yall!!!

I just built a gaming rig. This is my second build. For the second one I learned alot from the first one about what parts to buy. I kinda went all out.

CPU- I7 12700k
GPU- Asus TUF 3080ti
Motherboard- Tuf Z690
Memory- G skills 3600 ddr4
PS- 850w
Windows 11

So I started the PC up this past Friday and everything looked great. Booted up perfect and everything went smooth. The picture was amazing!!!! Windows had a ton of updates so I let it all update. The GPU had a driver update thru Geoforce. Updated everrthing. When I did a restart and the system came back up the graphics were not near as good. Everything seems to be over pixilated and looked fuzzy/grainy. I rebooted to BIOS just to check nothing changed and BIOS looked total different. It was like it was over scaled or something and looked bad. Can anyone point me in a direct at what I did wrong or what I need to do to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Make and model of your PSU? You're advised to manually install all relevant drivers for your platform in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator. BIOS version for your motherboard? Use DDU to rid your platform of your GPU drivers, download the latest driver from Nvidia beforehand and then install in an elevated command as stated above. See if that alleviates the issue.