Question New System Crashing. Any help?

Dec 30, 2019
Hi, I built a new system around the tenth, and since then I have had crashes in a variety of ways and situations. I have had the screen freeze, and the noise turn off. I've had the screen freeze, noise make the 'errrrrrrrrrrrr' sound. I have had the display stop entirely, I have had BSODs, and crashes where the sound goes totally whack and sounds like someones crumpling paper then bass boosting it.
The times it crashes seem to be randomly when im browsing my desktop, when in a loading screen on Fortnite, every time I try to go into a second match on CS:GO since booting the computer, and randomly when playing Minecraft.
It also crashes or freezes or goes to the Windows automatic repair at least 3 times before I get into windows. (Iff I try to go to windows from the automatic repair screen it crashes)
Ive updated drivers (except motherboard, I will get to that.), checked my temps, and it still crashes. Its important to note that I never lose power, my case LED to show the system is on is still on, and I can hear my fans spinning.
I have been hesitant to update my BIOS for fear of it crashing mid-update and bricking the board. Also I think its important to note my GPU is off Ebay.

SPECS:

Motherboard - Asrock a320m-hdv r4.0

GPU - RX580 Sapphire Nitro+ (Off Ebay)

CPU - Ryzen 5 2600

RAM - 2x Patriot Signature Premium 8gb 2666mhz

PSU - EVGA 400w

SSD - ADATA SU635 240gb

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Should I take the risk to update my BIOS? The Asrock page says that it does not reccomend me updating my bios with my CPU