[SOLVED] New system, G4560, GTX 1050 ti 4gb

Allyboi

Prominent
Jun 30, 2020
Hi! Im now planning on buying a new system which i will be using for online schooling and gaming.

If your asking my old system was a POS dell dimension e520 full stock which i abandoned as its upgradability is non existent at this point.

As i said im planning on replacing it, here are its specs, Pentium G4560, GTX 1050 ti (4gb zotac), 8gb of ddr4 2133mhz ram in single channel (1x8gb), Gigabyte standard MOBO, generic casing and a corsair VS 550 80+ efficiency PSU.
Im wondering if this system will be able to run.
Fallout 4 medium-low settings at stable 40+ fps
GTA V high-normal at stable 40+ fps
Payday 2 all high at stable 40+ fps
Borderlands 2 all medium at 40+ fps
If possible do you think this system is a bargain/good deal? Here in my country (philippines) the price is about $250 or 13k PHP.
Any help/input is highly appreciated!

Solution
Hi! Im now planning on buying a new system which i will be using for online schooling and gaming.

If your asking my old system was a POS dell dimension e520 full stock which i abandoned as its upgradability is non existent at this point.

As i said im planning on replacing it, here are its specs, Pentium G4560, GTX 1050 ti (4gb zotac), 8gb of ddr4 2133mhz ram in single channel (1x8gb), Gigabyte standard MOBO, generic casing and a corsair VS 550 80+ efficiency PSU.
If possible do you think this system is a bargain/good deal? Here...

If possible do you think this system is a bargain/good deal? Here in my country (philippines) the price is about $250 or 13k PHP.
Any help/input is highly appreciated!
I would recommend using the RX570 instead of the GTX1050ti as it is a lot more better and will run all of these games 60fps at high/ultra. But yes, the computer is a good deal and should be fine without any issues.

Solution

Allyboi

Prominent
Jun 30, 2020
I would recommend using the RX570 instead of the GTX1050ti as it is a lot more better and will run all of these games 60fps at high/ultra. But yes, the computer is a good deal and should be fine without any issues.
Hi thank you so much for the reply! I think rx 570 is better but at that point the g4560 will bottleneck the gpu rendering the fact that its faster to waste but i CAN replace it by buying the system without the GPU for 8k PHP but i dont know how big the case is so i cant make my mind up but alright i'll try to use the Rx470/570 as its only 4.5k php (XFX radeon rx 470/570 sapphire+).
Still thanks for the reply!

Reactions: ceriumin

TRENDING THREADS