Question new system i5 9400f not booting, everything ok still dont know whats wrong urgent help please

Angeesivan

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
Hi guys need urgent help.

My specs of new build. I am a first time builder

Motherboard- ASUS Prime H310M-R R2.0

RAM RAM DDR4 KINGSTON HyperX Fury 8GB 2666mhz

PSU- Thermaltake Smart BX1 550W power supply 80 plus bronze

a good cabinet - dont know the brand

SSD- GoodRam CX400 SSDPR-CX400-256GB solid state drive

CPU- INTEL Core i5-9400F BOX 2.90GHz LGA1151 processor

I assembled the pc, have bought gtx 1060 6gb. My pc is not working. not booting at all. I switch on the button it gives a hit kind of fan moves, doesnt spin but moves like minor very very minor and nothing else i press the power button again and it doesnt even move anymore. No beeps nothing happening, same with gpu fan it moves slightly thats it. Checked everything Checked with seller he said my cpu is having rev SFR06 that should work with this mobo without any update as its out of the box working he tested in his i5 9400f that is sfr06. I have same revision cpu. Seems probablem is not bios in this case. Even if the bios is the issue you think fan wont even react after slight reaction on 1st attempt? I checked cpu, gpu, plugging everything ok. ram is placed tightly. Its been two days now, dont have any idea what to do. Seller says i can send back mobo but i dont want to. May be something wrong i am doing. I checked even the hdd +- and power plugs on mobo. DOnt know whats wrong. Everything is fine as i checked many many times. can you help and tell me why the hell this cpu gpu fan just move dont even spin just move a little and then stop. they dont move the second time i click power button until i unplug and plug the power cord again. Please help. I even tried to boot putting usb drive doesnt work.

Angeesivan

Prominent
Jun 13, 2019
When I contacted seller he said this to me.

We checked that, your’s MB BIOS version must be 0601 and it will work with CPU rev. P0 and U0. If your’s CPU is rev. R0 we can upgrade BIOS for free (just send MB to us).

I asked him how to check rev of my cpu he said he doesnt know, his processor has SRF6M ( works with the same mobo for him).

I have the same cpu SRF6M ( but doesnt work for me) i dont know if its mobo bios. Can I update the bios bymyself? I dont want to waste time sending it back to him. Is it possible for this mobo to update bios without boot via pendrive?